1. Export of goods from the Republic of Uzbekistan are carried out on the basis of the exporter’s export contract (i.e., export, export-consignment, centralized export, export and exchange export contracts).
In accordance with the Decision No. 416 “On the Procedure for the Monitoring of Foreign Trade Operations” approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 2003e, 30September, the exporter - the legal entity, as well as the entity engaged in entrepreneurial activity without the creation of a legal entity - is a resident of the Republic of Uzbekistan who has concluded an export contract with a non-resident enterprise.
export contract is a contract between an resident of the Republic of Uzbekistan and non-resident of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the export of goods, as well as a contract that is equivalent to an export contract in accordance with the legislation.
2. According to Articles 29 and 30 of the Customs Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the customs regime “Export” is a regime where Uzbekistan’s goods are exported out of the customs territory without the obligation of its return.
The goods exported under the customs procedure “export” and exported from the customs territory, will lose the status of Uzbekistan’s goods.
The requirements and conditions for placing goods under the customs procedure “Export” are the payment of customs duties and compliance with economic policy measures.
- contract (agreement), except for exchange contracts, registered in the relevant authorized bodies:
- the declaration of goods, with the exception of declaration of goods by filling the passenger customs declaration in the order established by the legislation:
- Transportation documents (shipping documents according to the type of transport) and documents attached to the goods (invoices).
* Permitting documents - is the list of documents specified by the legislation, necessary for customs clearance of goods, submitted by competent bodies and included in the corresponding Automated Information System of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Customs clearance of goods, including electronic forms, is carried out if there is information on payment of customs payments by the taxpayer’s personal identification number in the Single automated information system of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, provided by the servicing banks (treasury), (except for cases when payment is delayed or permitted to make partly payments).
The State Customs Committee may refuse customs clearance in the absence of the relevant permit document in the Single Automated Information System of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Customs clearance of goods in electronic form is made in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of dated 2018, 31July “On further improvement of the order of electronic declaration of goods in customs”.
Except for the above mentioned documents, the Customs authorities are prohibited to request additional documents from the exporter including documents from other state authorities and public services.
In accordance with the Regulations “On the Procedure for the Monitoring of Foreign Trade Operations” approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 2003, 30 September, № 416 the customs posts of the territorial departments of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan are have to compare the data provided by the exporter at SEISFTO with the customs cargo declaration data and if there are no differences, make a declaration of customs cargo under the procedure established by the legislation.