- Exports of fruits and vegetables for $53 million;
- Export of Kalava yarn for $34.2 million;
- Exports of natural resources for $ 23 million;
- Export of food products for $7.2 million;
- and export of textile products increased by $3.7 million.
The main countries which imported our products during 8 months of this year:
- The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in the amount of $55.8 million;
- The Islamic Republic of Pakistan - $52.4 million;
- China - $36.6 million;
- The Republic of Kazakhstan at the amount of 29.5 million US dollars.
As the figures show, the export potential of the region is increasing day by day. The regional customs administration also contributes to these positive developments. At present, the customs clearance of goods exported by the customs posts of Termez, Denau, Jarkurgan, River Port is carried out at any time of the day. In addition, the management of the regional customs administration and customs posts regularly hold meetings with entrepreneurs under the slogan "Customs authorities are business supporters" and provide practical assistance in the framework of their authority.